Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Infiltrated Hattiesburg; Time for EVIL

Now that my unsuspecting do-gooder brother has helped me relocate to his town of Hattiesburg, it's time to start hatching my evil plan to usurp his blog.

But first, I need to find some drapes. What do you guys think? I have blue carpet with whitewalls. I was thinking of going with mauve drapes, but that clashes with the furniture. Maybe I should stick with blue? Maybe a slightly darker hue? I'm so confused.

Anyway, the secret to being successfully is evil is learning how to prioritize.

3 Comments:

Blogger subnetrix said...

where do you live in Hattiesburg?

4:39 PM

 
Blogger Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

Well, he calls it his secret headquarters, but it's really just a 10x10 Public Storage unit on the east side ;)

3:27 AM

 
Blogger Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

has it been a decade already?!?

http://bizarro.com/comics/october-6-2009/

12:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home